I suggest you ...

Download data

Would be great to be able to download all the available data with a single download button

648 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David Lary shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Samata Shrestha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please make a way available for me to download the annual data about air quality in Kathmandu, Nepal from 2014 to 2016, that would be really helpful for my thesis.

Thank you..!

• AusAirqual commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Any way of downloading historical data on individual pollutants for a single (or multiple) cities would be great. The most serious health effects relate to annual, rather than daily exposure, You have done a great deal of work, so why not make your efforts 100 times more useful by allowing people to download the data and estimate the effect on our health?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Map is good but can't be really used for purposes other than "wow, it's bad!" or "wow it's not as bad as I thought!"

The website would triple its usefulness if it actually started offering a data download (just like the World Bank, IMF, OECD, WHO, WLO, etc, etc. do). Or at least you could start charging money for this :)

• kitty chak commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

May I ask for the data for ozone in japan, china and Korea? I have a final year project on the ozone as air pollutant

• samia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

it would be great if the data or at least part of them, e.g. at some mega cities, are available for research purposes and individuals who have similar interest. I am a meteorologist and would like to investigate how tight the AQI may relate to meteorological conditions.

• 黎新裕 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

请问能否共享些中国周边国家的PM2.5数据,2013年12月至2014年10月的

• Betty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to download Beijing historical data. Please help me, thank you very much !

Feedback and Knowledge Base