Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • lazyace commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please respond to emails! I have sent three with no reply! I want to purchase several GIA A12 and A13s!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

i need data concentration PM2.5 PM10, SO2, NOx Januari 2015-January 2016 in palangkaraya Indonesia

• AusAirqual commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Historical data for individual pollutants would be really useful. You have already done most of the work, so why not make that work 10 times more useful by allowing access/downloads for historical data?

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

@rwy, thank you for your remarkable work. But I found there just one datum for one city once time. Actually, there are couple of monitoring stations in a city. So could you please provide the data of each station in the same city in your websit, http://young-0.com/airquality

• toby commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

you could download the air pollution data of PM2.5 from embassy in China, they have data for beijing, shanghai, chengdu, guangzhou, shenyang fro at least 3 years~

• rwy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Historical data for Beijing in 2011 is available at young-0.com/airquality . I don't have any other cities that far back.

• Tan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Is there a way to download 2011 data for AQI of all cities?( home and abroad) Thanks!

• rwy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Here is an update for people interested in historical data. I found a site stateair.net that has Beijing historical data as far back as 2008, and imported it into my site young-0.com/airquality . There is also historical data for the other cities, though not as far back.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base